Image Map

1/18/2015

Valentine's Day Teacher Gifts

I've never written a post about Teacher Gifts, but now that I'm the parent I find that it is another gift I stress about.  So, I found a few items I thought I'd share with you.

If you're the "crafty mom" or just enjoy making things...I think any teacher will enjoy these.


I found these pencils last year and I loved them! I think this is a cheap great idea if you have multiple kids and/or multiple teachers to buy for!


Is your child's teacher girly? If so, these will go over well.

If you're low on money this Valentine's season, here are a few thoughtful, but low cost gifts.




What if your child has a male teacher? What do you do? I found a couple of pins that I thought might work.


And finally, if you're like me and you tend to give school supplies, germ-x or tissues as gifts - at least make them look cute!



This Little Piggy hopes you got an idea for your child's teacher!

No comments :