Image Map

5/02/2013

Currently and a Freebie Font

OOPS...I forgot about the Currently.  
I actually have been too tired to blog lately.  I can't blame it on the heat b/c it's literally freezing outside.  
If you forgot about Farley's Currently, go check it out. 

I LOVE Scandal.  Have you seen it?  It's DRAMA every minute...love it!
Yes, my b-day is in 13 days.  At what age did I begin dreading my b-day?  Last year.  Last year I got a little too close to 40.  Ugh.  
I need a pedicure...maybe next week.
Our weekends are jammed for May.  I will not get to sleep in until June. 
Hubby and I are taking our Adult VACAY this summer in the Hill Country.  We promised the kids we'd go to Galveston.  My girlfriends from work and I are taking our kiddos to Sea World this summer.

I'm helping out two blogger buddies with some big ol' giveaways!  Hop over and enter:)


If you're still here...I've got a cute new font that might be able to use!  FYI: Use all caps to type
Click on the pic to download.


I love Freebie Friday!  I'm normally late, but hey it's free;)  Link up your favorite Freebie, too!

This Little Piggy has a Great Poetry Post Tomorrow...check back;)

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Cute blog! Love the pigs. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. Happy May!

Amy said...

I love the font!! I have a weakness for cute fonts. Sea World is also on my bucket list. My daughter loves animals, and we can't wait to take her this summer. I'm following from Farley's!

Amy
Common Core Teacher's Toolbox

Just Wild About Teaching said...

Love that font!! Thanks for sharing.

Im your newest follower, drop by if you'd like. =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Whimsy Workshop Teaching said...

Hi again Deniece! Hope you're doing well and those are some cute fonts you made! It's my turn to have a giveaway now, so hop over if you like.
Cheers!
Susanna

DFrideley said...

Hi all. Susanna, I entered:) Fingers crossed.

Thanks Amy & Just Wild. I have a teencie weencie font addiction. My TpT store has about 20 free fonts if you need some:)

The Teacher's Desk 6 said...

LOVIN' the font! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6