1/02/2013

Do you know what a CATFISH is?


Loving: CATFISH Okay, have you seen this show?  I saw an episode of Dr. Phil the other day about a 3 women who had been involved with a guy online who turned out to be a WOMAN!  Yes!  Catfish is what you call the person who puts another persona out there on the internet to "reel" in a relationship with someone.  Weird huh?  MTV has a new show about it and it's pure D-R-A-M-A!

Wanting: I got an iPhone!  Does anyone know if I can make fonts with an iPhone?
Link up with Farley
This Little Piggy has 100 followers!  SQUEEEEEL!

8 comments :

Natalie said...

I LOVE that show! Have you seen the actual documentary? They have started playing it on MTV and it is crazy...you gotta see it!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

D. Frideley said...

No Way! I want to see it. I told my husband to DVR it, but he didn't:(

Courtney Long said...

That Catfish show is crazy! I kept saying "that is so stupid! There is NO way I will ever watch it." Hmmmm... then I watched it and was hooked! So interesting. Glad I found your oh so cute blog today through the currently! :)

-Courtney
http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

Jessica Goodrow said...

Congrats on your iPhone! To make a font you need the iFont maker app. I use it on the iPad...I think it would be really hard to use on the iPhone because it is so small. Not sure if it's possible or not. I know you'll love your phone anyway!
Jessica
www.literacyspark.blogspot.com

Gina said...

We watch catfish too! And we watched the documentary. CRAZY!
Gina
Third Grade Tidbits

D. Frideley said...

I know that show is a little like watching a trainwreck. In fact, I get so NERVOUS when they REVEAL the real person, I normally have to fast forward just in case it goes horribly wrong! I saw one the other day called, "Jasmine" - hers was a girl imposing as a guy and trying to keep Jasmine away from her boyfriend! Wow! I told you, DRAMA!

Meg said...

I hope your daughter is feeling much better!! And that your Otterbox came :) What a fun beginning!!

D. Frideley said...

Thanks, I got my otterbox and I heart my phone!