12/03/2012

MM Freebie and some stuff in my store

Hello to all of my new followers!  I've gotten about 15 or so new followers in 2 weeks or less.  Welcome.  I have some freebies in my store and I'm linking up toManic Monday on Classroom Freebies! My Manic Monday Freebie is 3 Free Graphic Organizers for 3rd - 5th.

I've also got a freebie in my store - 2 sheets of Holiday Making Words.




  And finally, I uploaded a paid item (around $1) for inventions and inventors.  This is designed as a research project.  There are 2 websites included in the packet your students can use for research.  There is an example brochure with multiple pieces of text features.  The final product is a brochure.  I included a rubric for grading.  



This Little Piggy Did Her First Scheduled Post!

3 comments :

Melissa said...

I really like your character trait graphic organizer. Thanks for the FREEBIE! I'm also a 3rd grade teacher and your newest follower. Glad I found you at classroom freebies. Stop by when you get a chance!
:0) Melissa
More Time 2 Teach

Reading and Writing Redhead said...

Love these graphic organizers! They would work well for some of my advanced readers. Thanks!

D. Frideley said...

Hello Melissa and Redhead (my hubby is a redhead too;)! Thanks for following me. I hope you enjoy the freebies. If you like freebies, check out my TpT store, I've got a few over there too.
Deniece