Image Map

12/03/2012

MM Freebie and some stuff in my store

Hello to all of my new followers!  I've gotten about 15 or so new followers in 2 weeks or less.  Welcome.  I have some freebies in my store and I'm linking up toManic Monday on Classroom Freebies! My Manic Monday Freebie is 3 Free Graphic Organizers for 3rd - 5th.

I've also got a freebie in my store - 2 sheets of Holiday Making Words.




  And finally, I uploaded a paid item (around $1) for inventions and inventors.  This is designed as a research project.  There are 2 websites included in the packet your students can use for research.  There is an example brochure with multiple pieces of text features.  The final product is a brochure.  I included a rubric for grading.  



This Little Piggy Did Her First Scheduled Post!

3 comments :

More Time 2 Teach said...

I really like your character trait graphic organizer. Thanks for the FREEBIE! I'm also a 3rd grade teacher and your newest follower. Glad I found you at classroom freebies. Stop by when you get a chance!
:0) Melissa
More Time 2 Teach

Bex said...

Love these graphic organizers! They would work well for some of my advanced readers. Thanks!

DFrideley said...

Hello Melissa and Redhead (my hubby is a redhead too;)! Thanks for following me. I hope you enjoy the freebies. If you like freebies, check out my TpT store, I've got a few over there too.
Deniece