Image Map

11/02/2012

Freebie Tic-Tac-Toe Spelling Nov/Dec


I finished up my November and December Spelling Choice Menus.  I'm going to link up over at TBA's Freebie Friday.  If you download it, please follow my blog.  I'm trying to get to 100 followers!
I created this menu to help my students practice their spelling throughout the week in preparation of their Friday Spelling Test.  I don't grade them b/c it's just a grade booster.  However, I do a "FREE 100" Drawing on Friday Morning so that one student who has returned their spelling homework wins a FREE 100 on their Spelling Test.  While we are testing, this student gets to go to the listening station and listen to a Kidz Bop CD I have or they get to go to the library and read out of my "special book bin" (the books I reserve for Read Alouds).  You would be SHOCKED by the lucky kiddos I have this year.  In my homeroom, the same girl has won 3 times!  My only rule is not 2 weeks in a row.  The kids love it.  One week (probably the Friday before Thanksgiving), I plan on giving all of the kids who return it signed 10 Bonus Points!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I am new to your blog. Thanks for the freebie! Love your pig!!!! I am pig lover:)

DFrideley said...

I just love these little piggies. In fact, I changed the name of my blog just for the blog design! I love Melonheadz.