Image Map

8/24/2012

They're coming, They're really coming!

In less than 72 hours, the kiddos will come into my classroom.  AHHHHH!  I've been posting pics as I get the room ready.  I'll post my "final" pics tomorrow.  I feel good about my room.  It's the "talk" of the school!  Everyone seems to really like it.  I like it.  I want to thank the people in bloggie world and pintrest b/c I have copy-catted my butt off!!!!! 

Off Topic: Did anyone else watch GH today?  I've watched Soap Operas all my life (yes, my mom and grandma watched them when I was little) and I've never, ever seen soap people watch t.v.  How random that everyone in Port Charles was watching t.v. today.

3 comments :

The Peanut Gallery said...

I can't wait to see your room. Have a wonderful year! :)

A Teacher Without a Class said...

You won the laminator! So email me at:

ateacherwithoutaclass@gmial.com, and we can talk!

DFrideley said...

I emailed you. Hopefully it worked. I assume that's gmail;)