Last night I had my first mini-melt down. I call this a "mini" because I know the big one is coming that Saturday before school begins and I still have about 20 little things to finish up.
So this year, in the spirit of organization (or rather not trying to lose my sanity) I made a Top 10 List.
1) Finish corkboard (it's about 30% finished)
2) Decide if I want to mod-podge my bookshelf
- Clean Bookshelf
- Buy 6 more book baskets
- Create Labels for Baskets, Cut, Laminate & Attach
I love this one I saw at http://misspreskittsclass.blogspot.com/http://theteachingthief.blogspot.com/2012/06/monday-made-it-guided-reading-folders.html
5) Create Brownie Points Board/s - well I teach 3 different classes and I'm not sure I want to do 3 Brownie Points Boards due to space, but we'll see. I was also thinking cups with clips for each table as an incentive - not sure.
6) RTI Baskets
- 5 Blue Baskets
- Make Copies, Laminate, Cut Sight Words
- Make 2 Games to Put inside the Basket for them to play
8) Figure out Station Rotation - look at blogs for ideas
9) Buy Border - pink, black, turquoise/green
10) Make Sound/Volume Board - you can get a freebie from one of my favorite blogs