Image Map

5/12/2013

Mommy's Day and Beach Shack Tacky

Happy Mother's Day to All the Mom's out there!
This is My Girl.  She made me a Mommy.  I just love her to pieces!
I love being her Mommy more than anything else in the world.
She's definitely the best parts of me and my husband combined into one tiny person.

For Mother's Day, I got a mani-pedi and my family made me a frame for my Sunroom. 
I'm re-doing it this summer.  The theme: Beach Shack Tacky...  
The pic stinks, but in real life...it is so adorable!
Our Principal went all out for Teacher's Appreciation Week...we had breakfast (no bacon), lunch, t-shirts, office supplies, candy and ice cream sundaes!  One of my kiddos wrote me a poem for TA Week...so cute.

It's Sunday evening, time for Let's Get Acquainted Linky.

This Little Piggy is going to make chocolate shakes!

2 comments :

Mrs. Bartel's School Family (Alyce) said...

It is so nice to hear remarks like you did. I'm glad for you. Chocolate shakes are my favorite!
Alyce

Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

Magic Mistakes and Mayhem said...

Snap! My only other choice would be to be a SAHM too! I can't think of anything else I'd love to do!

x Serena x
Magic Mistakes & Mayhem