Image Map

8/12/2015

Crock Pot Recipe

Hello Little Piggy Readers!  I have spent August working on my TPT Store.  I wanted to share my new "look".  I am trying to make my store more cohesive.  What do you think?  I like the way it's looking so far.  I think my covers are bright, but not overwhelming.  



 


Today I wanted to share a quick recipe.  If you're like me, you are pretty much solely in charge of dinner at your house.  And during the summer months I cook EVERY single night.  Once school starts, we eat way too much fast food!  So, I have a great crock-pot recipe that you'll love.

 I wish I would have bought 4 chicken breasts instead of chicken tenderloins.

I always forget the ROTEL in this dish, but you NEED it!

The first step is easy, open up your cans and pour!
Be sure to chop your onion and bell peppers before boiling your noodles! 

You don't fully boil the noodles because they soak up the soup in the crock-pot 
and will get sticky. If you end up prepping this night before, don't add the noodles until you turn on the crock pot.



Have you ever made Chicken Spaghetti?  
It's cheesy, yummy goodness!

No comments :